There may be a number of scenarios where you might want to transport your sewing machine. But carrying it around unprotected can damage your machine, and most standard covers don’t provide many impact-resistant features. What you need is a safe way to carry your sewing machine. Here are five excellent sewing machine cases. Our list is in reverse order, ending with the highest rated product.
5. SINGER | Black Universal Sewing Machine Tote
- Product size: 8″ (L) X 10″ (W) X 13″ (H)/ 20.3 cm (L) X 25.4 cm (W) x 33 cm (H)
- Product weight: 2.6 pounds/ 1.17 kg
- Special Features: Interior padding, reinforced bottom, roomy exterior pocket
We’ll start off with an impact-resistant universal sewing machine tote which can double as a carrying case wherever you need to take your sewing machine with you. The SINGER universal sewing machine tote comes with padded walls, reinforced plastic bottom, comfortable padded carrying handles, and a big exterior zipped pocket to store any accessories.
It is a very roomy carrying case that can fit all standard sewing machines, weighing between 18 and 25 lbs. Unlike a hard case, this has a soft padded shell just like a quality camera bag, only larger.
4. Luova 19″ Rolling Sewing Machine Trolley
- Product size: 19.8 x 10.5 x 14.2 inches/ 50 x 26.7 x 36 cm
- Product weight: 7.5 lbs/ 3.4 kg
- Special Features: inner security strap, 2 zippered areas on front, 1 zippered pocket inside
This is a good looking and lightweight sewing machine trolley with enough padding to keep your machine securely in place and a very sturdy frame, straps, and wheels. It can easily double as a weekend luggage or a case to easily haul stuff around to and from events or classes.
3. Kenley Sewing Machine Tote Bag
- Product size: 18.7 x 16.7 x 5.6 inches/47.5 x 42.4 x 14.2 centimeters
- Product weight: 1.7 pounds/0.8 kilograms
- Special Features: Extra lightweight, padded shoulder strap.
The next choice to carry your sewing machine safely is the lightest tote. It can also double as a stylish carryall bag for any purpose. There is an extra wide, zippered opening that will accommodate a number of sewing machine models.
2. SINGER Universal Hard Carrying Case
- Product size: 12 x 9.5 x 17 inches/30.5 x 24.1 43.2 x centimeters
- Product weight: 3.7 pounds/1.7 kilograms
- Special Features: Impact-resistant hard shell case, strong and sturdy handle.
The next on your list is another hard shell option. It is a case made by Singer that fits most free arm sewing machine models. There is an extra strong safety latch to secure your machine for long trips.
1. Embroidex Floral Sewing Machine Carrying Case
- Product size: 12 x 8 x 4 inches/30.5 x 20.3 x 10.2 centimeters
- Product weight: 1.6 pounds/0.7 kilograms
- Special Features: a large front compartment for extra storage, premium-grade zippers.
Each of these five sewing machine case choices earned excellent customer ratings. The Embroidex Floral Case generated the highest overall scores, with nearly three quarters of the customers scoring this case a perfect 5.0.
These are five highly rated sewing machine cases. Each one has its own features you may find more useful. If you’ve used any of these cases, feel free to share your experience. In addition, if you think there’s a case that hasn’t made it to our list but it’s well worth it, let us hear about it as well.
Top recommended read:
Last update on 2021-07-27 at 11:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API